Strategy 8020 and PARM 8020 recognize the importance of adapting its business model to help our employees to achieve their personal and professional goals . We are currently recruiting a senior Incident Manager to work in the field of commercial exploitation.
The ideal candidate will need strong analytical and operational risks, particularly excellence in customer service.
If you are interested in joining a winning team and if you are ready to take on new and exciting challenges; we offer you a career in a challenging environment . For more information on this position, we invite you to read the job description below. You can also send us your CV by e-mail, by clicking HERE.
Strategy 8020 and PARM 8020 are looking to fill a position for incident management in the areas of commercial and customer service. Our entrepreneurial culture provides a stimulating environment that fosters achievement of personal and professional goals. Strategy-8020 offers an interesting opportunity to certificate holders in operations management and administrative services :
Position Purpose : Provide support for the management of incidents in compliance with the mandates of the company.
– Treat incident internal and external client reporting .
– Be in charge of customer service issues & situations .
– Identify potentially problematic situations .
– Collect information related to different events in the development files .
– Analyze and understand situations in order to assess the challenges and responsibilities .
– Identify actions to be taken for monitoring and / or settlement of problematic situations.
– Propose resolution options .
– Resolve complaints related to the management of incidents
– Follow up with customers, management consultants and strategist incidents.
– Disseminate relevant information to different parties: internal / external customers and insurance providers .
– Follow up, update actions including future various different events.
– Be proactive and able to anticipate solutions.
– Save , update and ensure the conservation of data .
– Participate in the strategic development of the company by sharing knowledge and experience .
– To be effective, transparent and accountable.
– To portray the image of the company by attitude, behavior and general presentation.
– Ensure the confidentiality of all information related to its functions.
– Periodically evaluate personnal performance in reference to the results to be delivered and / or specific objectives and monitoring .
– Complete the various operational procedures and updating methods of verification.
– Avoid getting in conflict with customers and suppliers.
– Report any situation that could lead to a potential conflict of interest to the immediate superior .
– Bachelor degree in management
– Bilingualism (English and Spanish)
– Ability to manage multiple files in parallel
– Highly developed ability to analyze and synthesize
– Good planning and time management
– Good knowledge of computer tools
– Experience in incident management and / or customer service
– Sense of customer relationships, sense of responsibility, dynamic
– Communicator, creative and loyal
– Flexible working hours
Conditions for success
– Respect the values of the company
– Customer orientation with the specific character of excellent service must be adopted in each decision and action.
– Use and develop listening skills and feedback at all levels of decision
– Enhance the mission of the company
– Contribute to the achievement of management objectives
– Make optimal decisions in order to achieve objectives
– Possess good interpersonal skills
– Ability to accountability
– Demonstrated ability in planning, analysis and organization
– Excellence in communication with internal and external clients
– Compliance with policies, rules and procedures in regards to the code of ethics of the company