As an Incident Management Specialist / Customer Service Representative you will be handling any and all incident types for our clients. Incidents range from bodily injury to property damage to product recalls and higher-level customer service issues.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls / make outbound calls
- Acquire and process all information for any incident and enter it into our CRM program
- Collaborate with store/district/regional managers
- Settle issues before they are escalated
- 3-year degree (B.A.) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meticulous performance
- Must maintain a high standard of personal and corporate integrity, honesty, and ethic
- Ability to manage cases from A-Z
- Evening and weekend availability
- Microsoft office experience (Google Drive/Docs. Experience preferred)
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Medical insurance (after 3 months)
- Company cell phone and teleworking internet
- Great Montreal office location
If you’d like to become part of this winning team, reply with your resume and cover letter.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Type d’emploi :Full-Time, Permanent
Salaire : 30000.00-40000.00$ / yr