ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for our Office in Downtown Los Angeles. CA
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to assigned administrator(s). To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
- Co-ordinate schedules, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Organize meetings involving multiple participants;.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for the Aministrator(s).
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations including text and digital presentations.
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, reports, emails and other documents ;
- Rroute all communications in terms of optimizing administrator’s)’ time
- Managing day-to-day operations of the office
- Organize and maintain files and records (paper and digital)
- Managing specific projects and conduct research
- Providide quality customer service
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping informationconfidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems;recording meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a administrative support position
- Legal, insurance or customer service experience are definite assets
- Strong computer skills i.e. (Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook + specificothers)
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information .
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org