The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to assigned administrator(s). To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
- Co-ordinate schedules, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Organize meetings involving multiple participants;.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for the Aministrator(s).
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations including text and digital presentations.
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, reports, emails and other documents ;
- Rroute all communications in terms of optimizing administrator’s)’ time
- Managing day-to-day operations of the office
- Organize and maintain files and records (paper and digital)
- Managing specific projects and conduct research
- Providide quality customer service
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping informationconfidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems;recording meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a administrative support position
- Legal, insurance or customer service experience are definite assets
- Strong computer skills i.e. (Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook + specificothers)
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information .
Please send your resume to email@example.com