Whether you are shipping containers across the globe or leasing out high-dollar value vehicles, you understand that accurate asset management is essential to keeping your business operational and your investments intact.
One of the most cost-effective measures available to enable real-time monitoring of material assets is the GPS tracker. Employing satellite functionality, GPS trackers are capable of operation in areas where cellular or Wi-Fi signals are non-existent, such as cargo ships and remote wilderness regions.
The Phantom GPS tracking system is entirely autonomous, enabling users to track assets, and in the event of loss or theft, locate missing properties and return them to your control.
Key Features of the Phantom GPS Tracker System:
- EASE OF CONCEALMENT: concealability with no external protrusions such as wires or antennae, the mini GPS device allows for installation in the most inaccessible, hidden, and unpredictable places.
- JAM-RESISTANT: The GPS tracking device remains in sleep mode 99.99% of the time. This means that there are virtually no signals to jam or spoof.
- INVISIBILITY: Because the signal transmission time is less than one second, the tracker cannot be discovered by signal detectors or scanning devices.
- UNABLE TO DISABLE: Operating entirely independently, the GPS tracker does not require a connection to a standard onboard power supply.
- SMART TIMER: Signal transmission is easily modified for flexibility in accommodating personalized tracking schedules for specified time intervals, or an exact time of day, week, or month.
- RELIABILITY: Using a Lithium-Thionyl chloride (LiSOCl2) battery, the Phantom GPS tracking device is guaranteed to operate for at least 2 years in the daily monitoring mode, or transmit a minimum of 1000 messages about its location, whichever comes first.
HOW DOES THE PHANTOM GPS TRACKING SYSTEM WORK?
Our distinctive Phantom solution consists of an autonomous GPS tracking device coupled with our proprietary Phantom Enterprise software and includes a user account and dashboard for accessing your essential data.
Once the Phantom GPS tracker is concealed within your asset, operating modes are set remotely. Following that, the tracker device conveys information about its location coordinates and status to a distinct secure server. All received data about each tracked object is automatically stored and is available for analysis by the client in their personalized Phantom Enterprise software dashboard.
In standard mode, the Phantom GPS tracker transmits a location signal for less than one second, and the rest of the time, it is in deep sleep mode. Therefore, it cannot be detected by any scanning devices or mobile signal detectors. Further, the device signal cannot be muffled because the device does not emit any signals in deep sleep mode.
Phantom’s GPS tracker has a smart timer that wakes up the device at the exact scheduled time and transmits the device’s position to the server. Users can easily configure the frequency of location updates in their personal dashboard, and the device can be reprogrammed remotely to other operating modes.
Eclipsing industry standards, The Phantom GPS tracker’s power source is a Lithium-Thionyl chloride (LiSOCl2) battery, one charge of which is enough to send at least 1000 messages about the device’s location or to work at least 2 years in standard mode, guaranteed. The battery life of the device can exceed five years with location reporting set at three transmissions per week. And when using additional optionally available batteries, the maximum battery life can be extended to 10 years.
PHANTOM GPS TRACKING DEVICE SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions (no more than):
- 71 mm x 58 mm x 25 mm (2.79 inches x 2.28 inches x 0.98 inches)
- Case: hi-temperature and shock-resistant ABS-plastic
- Color: black
- Protection: regular casing IP64, free optional waterproof sealing for IP68, optional neodymium magnets for secure mounting.
- Position detection technologies: GPS + LBS
- Lithium-Thionyl chloride (LiSOCl2), bobbin-type technology
- 3,6 V
- 3600 mAh
- up to 1A current peak
- operating temperature: -55°C to +125°C.
- GPS module receiver
- 4G LTE Modem
- Internal temperature sensor
- Activation and self-test button
The Phantom GPS Tracking systems are ideal for the following applications:
- Vehicles (car, truck, van, SUV, motorcycle, watercraft, ATV) and trailers
- Construction equipment (loaders, dozers, excavators, compactors, rollers, cranes agricultural equipment)
- Fuel tanks
- Palletized inventory
- Shipping containers
- Trailer mounted pumps (water, fuel)
- Rental vehicles
- Rental tools and equipment
Each Phantom GPS tracking device includes a special IoT temperature resistant SIM card from our partner, Rogers Communications, which has the most extensive and stable 4G network coverage in Canada and has roaming partners in other countries in North America.
The Phantom GPS tracker can be programmed to operate in three distinct modes:
Standard mode: (daily reporting) Device operates in deep sleep mode, waking once daily at a predetermined time to transmit its locational data.
Flexible mode: Subsequent intervals of signal transmission are dynamically pre-set by the client, depending on the desired operation of the monitoring tracker.
Emergency search mode: Transmits the asset’s location in real-time, allowing the owner to locate and accurately track the movement of assets – particularly useful in cases of lost or stolen properties.
Functionality of the Phantom GPS Tracker Enterprise software:
The intuitive and user-friendly interface of Phantom’s Enterprise software is simple to use while featuring a robust and functional menu of options to ensure long-term control over valuable assets.
- Real-time display of information about available devices
- Flexible settings for groups and visualization of assets
- Automatic geofence control
- Configurable notification system
- Generating and exporting reports
- Cross-platform interface
- Convenient viewing configurator
- Vertical and horizontal user administration as assigned by client
- Phantom’s servers are located in a certified European Datacenter, per ISO/IEC 27001, ISMS by FOX Certification data center parks in Nuremberg in Germany.
Already eclipsing industry standards, the battery life of the device can exceed five years with location reporting set at three transmissions per week. When using additional optionally available batteries, the maximum battery life can be extended to 10 years.
Field Tested and Proven:
In five years of operation, the device has helped to locate and return 57 vehicles, 37 semi-trailers, and 48 units of construction and agricultural equipment, for a total amount of 5.5 million USD.
Mobile Device Compatibility
Smartphones and tablets are the norms in today’s fast-paced world. Therefore, one of the greatest strengths of the Phantom GPS tracking system is its compatibility with mobile devices.
Additionally, with satellite and cellular asset tracking functions, Phantom GPS trackers work in both remote and urban environments. Phantom trackers are powerful, efficient, and their rugged design allows them to withstand even the harshest field conditions.
Maintain Control of Your Assets with ROI Driven Data:
GPS tracking assists in maintaining positive control of assets that are essential for moving inventory or performing services. By enabling you to track the precise location of your properties, you are empowered to secure your goods from being stolen, even if they are on the other side of the globe.
Whatever your requirement, The Phantom GPS Tracker System will fit your needs.
Contact us at email@example.com
*Requires activation of International Roaming for specified Phantom GPS Tracking devices.
GPS tracker, GPS tracking device, GPS module receiver, GPS signal transmission, real time tracking device, tracking device, tracker, GPS device, vehicle tracker, mobile tracking device, Rogers Communications